The Deadly T-Shirt The Deadly T-Shirt

Hey, this gave me a good laugh. So what if you were inspired by someone else's art style,
"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." C.S. Lewis

Keep up the good work!

LemKuuja responds:

I love you, man...

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

The ending laughter gets me everytime.

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

Wow

I have to say I really enjoyed this. I thought it would be just another shitty crossover, but it turned out to be pretty good.
Like the comments below said, the artwork was a little lacking at certain points, but it wasn't too distracting because it was consistanly fluid, and matched the voice acting and action well.
I know this has to take a lot of time and effort to make, but I'd really love to see where this goes!

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Shane...

Great series! I think Shane should come back in the story branches despite canon, kind of like a cowardly feeble Kenny who dies for comic relief.

Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks

Art

I get that this is more of a statement than a game... AND I fuckin loved it for it!!!! Nice job!!!

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Only a 10 Because...

I just so happened to be listening to the song when I saw the icon for this game. If you hadn't seen the video before playing this I can't see how you'd like this. Me however, loved it!

the bell loop the bell loop

Nice loop

Wish it were longer, but nice none the less.

something something dubside something something dubside

Not a big fan of this genre

But this held my attention... kudos

GiveMeAllYourCats responds:

thanks, its a start right =)

Army March (NF) Army March (NF)

Cool

This reminds me of the SNES star fox soundtrack. That's a compliment in my book by the way.

hichi hichi

Wow

I really, like really, like this drawing!

Good ol' Cap Good ol' Cap

Oh Captain, My Captain

Wonderful drawing. And I believe those are supposed to be the scales on his suit.