The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Shane...

Great series! I think Shane should come back in the story branches despite canon, kind of like a cowardly feeble Kenny who dies for comic relief.

Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks

Art

I get that this is more of a statement than a game... AND I fuckin loved it for it!!!! Nice job!!!

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Only a 10 Because...

I just so happened to be listening to the song when I saw the icon for this game. If you hadn't seen the video before playing this I can't see how you'd like this. Me however, loved it!

Covetous Covetous

Needs more effort

I get the message of the story, but it's not very interesting. If you're going to take the fun factor out of a game, there needs to be more artistically speaking, then flashy effects and poorly made pixelated characters.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

I enjoyed every second

The "You ruined everything was a nice touch"

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very Fun

I agree with the comment below, this was even better than shopping cart hero because of the achievment scoring, and more fluidity, which is def saying a lot!

Day Of Valor Day Of Valor

Solid platform

It was pretty cool, though it got repetetive rather quickly. I'm really looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.

hardcircle responds:

Thank you for your comment.

As for the repetitiveness of Day of Valor we are planning to add more "Danger" (we are compiling a list of them) elements to the Day of Valor 2.

www.hardcircle.com