The Deadly T-Shirt The Deadly T-Shirt

Hey, this gave me a good laugh. So what if you were inspired by someone else's art style,
"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." C.S. Lewis

Keep up the good work!

LemKuuja responds:

I love you, man...

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

The ending laughter gets me everytime.

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

Wow

I have to say I really enjoyed this. I thought it would be just another shitty crossover, but it turned out to be pretty good.
Like the comments below said, the artwork was a little lacking at certain points, but it wasn't too distracting because it was consistanly fluid, and matched the voice acting and action well.
I know this has to take a lot of time and effort to make, but I'd really love to see where this goes!

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Hit or miss

Some scenes weren't that funny, but the one's that were made this worthwhile.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

I see

I get what's being said about using youtube to watch videos that are on newgrounds. I only use youtube to do such when showing friends a video I've seen on here; because a lot of time it's on a mobile device, or just because you can't find anything on this site unless you remember the EXACT title.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Close your eyes

And listen...

Sergio and Bear Sergio and Bear

Us guys like it

Please continue!

EpicBottle Halloween 2010 EpicBottle Halloween 2010

Not bad

There were quite a few really good parts. Still, there's room for improvement where quality is concerned. Though it was nice to see some effort was put into this. I look forwards to seeing more from you.

zeldafreak678 responds:

Thanks :D

Abercity Abercity

Nice animation

Very fluid, and the hits seemed too have wieght to them. It didn't wow me though, and seemed pretty sub par compared to other stick fights I've seen.
Granted this one seems to be a bit more realistic than most (no fireballs etc.) when the character animation is so bare minimum 4 year olds could do it, it needs something really special to raise an eyebrow. It seems most of the people who've commented have never seen truly epic stick fights (xiao xiao anyone)?

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Fantastic!

Thank you for sharing this!